Friday, April 23, 2010

Bird Catchers

Our dogs are the silliest things. You never know what you are going to find in their mouth outside. They love to chew on sticks, and have pruned our little pecan tree for us. We got a jolly ball, a ball for horses, for the boys to play with. They always tear everything up, so we thought it would be pretty durable...WRONG...well partially. I think we have had the ball since September, and I looked outside the other day and Bucky was chewing the handle off. I guess it couldn't last forever, but they can still play with it.

Tonight while I was sitting on the couch, I noticed white flying around outside. All three puppies were crowded around the white object. So I get up and notice it is moving. Bucky and Gunner had caught a bird. It wasn't dead, but still. I didn't want them to catch some disease from it! So I freak out and make JP come get rid of the bird. Gunner kept taking it away. It was such a funny sight! Who needs a cat when you have bird catching dogs? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ewww! Charlie likes to play with and catch birds too! One day I was letting him in the house and he had a mouth full of something... he had a whole black bird in his mouth with the feet sticking out! Yuck-O! Nasty birds! lol