Sunday, May 30, 2010

Changes

Things are about to change around here in a HUGE way. This is my last week in Lubbock. Although I am going to miss many friends that I have made out here, I'm also glad to be moving closer to home. We put our house back on the market about a month ago and really haven't had many lookers, but with school ending and summer upon us I'm sure it will pick up. I'm excited and anxious at the same time. My last day with the City will be Friday and it's going to be very hard to say good-bye. I had a garage sale yesterday and will have another one Saturday to clean out some more stuff. Then on Sunday we will head to Rowlett/Plano. My first day with the City of Plano is supposed to be next Monday, June 7th. That means this next weekend is going to be CRAZY BUSY! JP has a final interview and more evaluations this week and next with the City of Plano also. Hopefully that will come through, they sound pretty promising. Lubbock has been a good growing process for us, hopefully Plano will be also.

1 comment:

Tales from the Trails said...

Good Luck to you with all of the changes. I am sure it will all work out great.