Friday, January 22, 2010

Red Skies!

Today it is super yucky outside! The sky has been red! While California is getting tons of rain and Canton getting tornadoes, we get the dust/wind storm. It's so strong it would almost blow you off the road if you are driving or on the ground if you are walking. I may be exaggerating a little on the walking part, but it's pretty strong! Hopefully it won't stay to nasty all weekend!

Sweet Bucky is growing like a weed! Since JP works nights, I have let the boys sleep with me on the weekends. They take up the whole bed! Gunner always tried to sleep on me or right up next to me. Bucky tries to sleep on my pillow. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just one pillow. When it comes to a pillow he only wants the one that my head is on at the moment. When he sleeps he cuddles my head and when he dreams kicks and scratches and claws at my head. He is a mess. He is enjoying playing outside with Gunner and the Jolly Ball. (A Jolly Ball is a ball for horses, but Gunner has torn up everything that we have bought for him to play with but this ball.)

Hope you all have a great weekend!





1 comment:

Tales from the Trails said...

I found your blog through Texas Blogging Gals. I think this is a great idea.

Your dogs are too cute.