Friday, February 5, 2010

Crafts and Such

This weather is so driving me nuts! This week we got snow again on Wednesday. Thursday it went away and then today it was nice and pretty outside. They are calling for more snow next week! I'm not sure that it will stick since it's supposed to be in the 50's most of the week, but you never can tell.

This past week I've been a crafting fool! Tiffany and I got a few letters and began doodling. She made a few for some kids that she babysits and I made some for a guy at work. Let me know what you think.


Our sweet Bucky is being a handful! He has found his voice and lost all of his teeth. He is chewing on everything, even gnawing on Gunner's leg or ears. Any sock he finds on the ground ends up in his mouth. From there it becomes a tug-o-war with Gunner!


3 comments:

Neely said...

Hi, I found your blog from Texas Blogging girls! What cute crafts!!! Have a nice day :)

Anonymous said...

Umm...Dailee needs one of those letters. D is for Dailee. :)

Super cute.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the Ian one- my sweet boy's name!!!

~Becca