Monday, July 13, 2009

Just my luck!




Today has not been the best of days. Yes I woke up in time to get to work early, but I didn't actually make it there. Since they messed up the Marsha Sharp ramp that I usually get on to make it to work I had to go down 19th. Where traffic merges the guy in front of me slowed down to let others merge in front. My foot slipped off the break to the gas. I couldn't get back to the break in time and smacked the bumper of a Ford Escape. It didn't hurt his vehicle much at all. He was really more worried about getting to work than his car, but I made him stay for the police. Luckily JP was at home...I screamed him out of bed to come to my rescue. When I got out of the car it was still running and in drive...not a good sign. The radiator was leaking and pretty much punched into the car. The airbags didn't activate and the seat belt didn't catch like it's supposed to during a wreck. I wasn't hurt too bad. I have a nice bruise where my left leg meets my hip and sore on my left side but I'm alive and still kicking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather! I am so sorry. This sure does bring back memories. I hope you get to feeling better.

Love you.