Friday, April 23, 2010

Bella

In February, I noticed an add on craig's list for heeler/corgie mix puppies. Me being the animal lover I am had to look. Sure enough they were cute as a bug. I remember Gunner being the cutest thing, so I told JP that I had found Gunner's sister. I didn't realize that it seriously was the same family that JP got Gunner from. When JP woke up from his nap, he looked at the pictures and wanted one so bad. They had 4 females and 1 male. After going to work and thinking about it all night he decided he wanted another one. When we get there we are told that these pups are Gunner's nieces and nephew. We noticed that the adult females were so much smaller than Gunner and decided on a girl. Bella is the sweetest dog, next to Bucky boy. She has put Gunner and Bucky in their place since she got home. Since Bucky is only 4 months older, they are the best of buddies. Gunner plays with her at times, but they are napping pals.

Bucky and Bella nappin on the floor.


Bucky curled up on the couch.

Bella and Gunner resting on the couch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aubrie likes Bella! :) You should bring her with you when you come see me! lol Love ya!

Unknown said...

Aubrie likes Bella! :) You should bring her with you when "The Parkersons" come visit me! lol Love ya!