Saturday, May 30, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL!


Today is my official hire date for the City of Lubbock. I signed most of my paperwork Friday, with the exception to the benefit package. At orientation I will sign all the benefit stuff. It's so great to know that I have the job, after 3 months of being a temp! Everyone seems to be excited that I'm on board. Unlike some of my other jobs, there isn't any drama with someone not liking someone because they don't do their job right or the clash of personalities. Everyone seems down to earth, laid back and very friendly.

JP has had an interesting few weeks at work. Things are continuing to get better! With him working 10-6 I've seen him a lot more than the 2-10 shift. I've really enjoyed it! His sleep schedule is still off but hopefully it will get closer to normal when he gets a set shift, next month I think. He has started cooking breakfast or bringing something home. It's quite nice to wake up to him rather than the alarm clock!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am glad that it is official. How nice to wake up to your hubby. Michael has been work 12 hour days lately. I'm ready for him to get back on his normal shift. I don't like not getting to see him.